Blog Archive

Monday, February 02, 2015

Dagstuhl 15051 Day 0 Photo diary - Preparation


Schloss Dagstuhl is a castle which is owned by Leibniz Center for Informatics where seminars that can advance computer science are organised. Last Sunday I travelled to seminar nr 15051 - "Artificial and Computational Intelligence in Games: Integration". [Seminar 15051 homepage]
The seminar was a follow-up of a seminar from 2012; here is a link to my post on that seminar.



cabin bag

I packed light to make sure checked in luggage wouldn't delay me getting on the train from Frankfurt airport to St Wendel. The train is labelled local despite that the train ride is two hours, and runs from platform 3.

Platform 3


On the flight I made some notes to mentally prepare for the seminar.
watercolour note day0 dagstuhls - musings on the plane